Wednesday, February 17, 2010

... and a few dollars short.

Yes, it's a midweek post, and so what? I had a lot going on this weekend and didn't have the time to really sit down and do an update to a blog that nobody really reads anyway.

I'm undergoing the vetting process for that job I interviewed for, and had written off because I hadn't heard from anyone. I think I have also identified a sticking point in this process, and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that it's my last employer in the Frozen Tundra. Sadly, I don't think there's much that can be done since everything is done at the corporate level in Californee, and what do they care, they HAVE jobs. I think I provided adequate information for a workaround, and will follow up tomorrow to see if in fact I am to report in on Monday.

The issues with the truck continue with no money in sight to affect repairs or replacement. That is all.

Oh, and cabin fever sucks. I'd like to get out more; I just wish I could afford to do so and had reliable transportation.

More next week, sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know, you're only encouraging me to litter the internet more with my crappy writing. You enabler, you.