Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lots going on, now to write about it

So, I did get that job I'd been obsessing about. I jumped through enough hurdles and crawled through enough red tape, and have been at work for about three weeks now. And no, it wasn't the easiest of starts. But, it's a job, and it pays fairly decent, and it's good to have at least one income so we can continue to have a roof over our head and food on our table.

The only real problem continues to be the truck. There is no way we can get the truck fixed to the state standards for it to pass inspection, repairs would be more than the damn thing is worth, and the problems we're having with it are only getting worse. One of these times it's not going to run at all and we'll be totally screwed.

So, it's time to send the e-mail I've been dreading sending for the past couple of months now. If I can only get the nerve up to do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know, you're only encouraging me to litter the internet more with my crappy writing. You enabler, you.