Friday, January 1, 2010

Shall we get this over with?

It has been my experience that any time someone starts a new blog, they always make the first post an introduction to themselves and an explanation of their quirks and foibles. Since I am all about following the herd, I see no reason to be different about this. That being said, let's get on with it, and then we all can move on with our lives.

I reside in a part of the country nowhere remotely close to you. I am not your neighbor or your friend. I am someone that has lots of free time on their hands, and will have even more once my temporary job ends and I once again have to start scrounging the dregs of the want-ads looking for something even marginally gainful in employment. My life is slowly transforming into a giant pile of dung, and you're here reading about it. Aren't you thrilled?

My master plan is to update this thing at least once a week, recapping things that have gone on in my life during that time. I think Sunday will be a good day to do that, so Sunday shall be update day. Besides, nothing really happens to me on Sundays since I'm able to stay at home and hide from everyone and everything.

Still interested in sticking around? You poor sap. Oh well, it's your time to waste. See you on the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know, you're only encouraging me to litter the internet more with my crappy writing. You enabler, you.